You will receive an email with a link to download your ticket. Please keep this ticket and bring it with you to the event.
If you purchased multiple tickets:
All tickets purchased will be sent to the purchaser only. Please download and forward the tickets to each member of your party. Please advise each ticket holder to bring a copy of their ticket to the event.
We do our best to capture each email entered at checkout, but in the event of a typo or forgotten email, we may not be able to reach the people you’ve purchased tickets for. Please ensure that you forward any pre-event email correspondence to them.
After your purchase you’ll receive an email confirming your purchase. As we get closer to the event, you’ll receive more emails with reminders about the date(s) & time(s) as well as any links or resources you’ll need.
Replays will be emailed within a few days after the live event.
If you purchased an online course, you will receive an order confirmation via email.
LIVE COURES: For the duration of the course we’ll be in touch with information about dates and times of classes, necessary links and any resources we’ve prepared.
Once the course is complete, you’ll receive replays via email, or access to an online portal to review the replays.
RECORDED COURSES: Recorded courses can be accessed by signing into your online portal here.
After your purchase you’ll receive an email confirming your purchase. The email will contain links to download your purchase.
We suggest flagging & saving the email or bookmarking the link in your browser, so that you can easily access it in the future.
How to Bookmark a Webpage
- Open Safari
Head to the webpage you wish to save in bookmarks
- Click ‘Bookmarks’ on the toolbar (top of screen), then select
- ‘Add Bookmark’ (from the drop down menu)
On the menu that appears: Name the bookmark and add it to a folder
- Click ‘Add’
- If you want to have this webpage show up right under your address bar, just drag the web address and drop in there. It will then ask you to name the bookmark before adding it.
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to the website you want to bookmark
- Then select the star icon icon (far right side of the address bar)
- A menu will appear: name bookmark, select the folder, and click ‘Done’